grasping at space



  • If this is your first visit, click here to read "A corollary to the Jarvis Doctrine"
  • Tuesday, April 05, 2005

    Thank you, "Anonymous"

    Three weeks ago, I completed my paralegal coursework and started looking for a job. No luck yet. The sudden abundance of free time perhaps should have led to more blogging, but as work tends to expand to fill the time available, so apparently does the lack of it, and the looking for it. So perhaps what I really need is not time, but motivation, and if the kind comment that my good friend and former classmate left on my previous post doesn’t motivate me, I can’t imagine what the heck will.

    Time to put my brain to work. Back soon.

    1 Comments:

    Blogger The Rambling Taoist said...

    Kirk,
    You left a nice message on my blog, but you didn't leave me your email address. How are we supposed to catch up?

    Fri Apr 08, 01:44:00 AM PDT  

    Post a Comment

    << Home